911 UPGRADED ALUMINUM ALTERNATOR FAN HOUSING
PORSCHE 911 UPGRADED ALUMINUM ALTERNATOR FAN HOUSING
Long discontinued from Porsche, EPS has manufactured an all aluminum precision injected molded replacement Alternator Fan Housing. Our replacement fan housing is much more durable then it's magnesium predecessor. You can expect a direct fit with no modifications needed.
Part No: 93010600600EPS
- aluminum housing for durability
- less expensive than original replacement
- direct fit with no modifications needed
- 5 Year Warranty
- injection molded
- a lifetime piece, will last the life of the vehicle
- unlike original magnesium, this piece will not deform due to over tightened straps
The heat and vibration found in the engine compartment of a performance automobile create a harsh environment. In the case of the Porsche 911 and 911 Turbo models, the Alternator Fan Housing often falls victim to it's environment. The aluminum replacement Alternator Fan Housing from EPS offers better resistance to corrosion and longer service life than the magnesium original while providing superior electrical conductivity at a greatly reduced cost. This piece will last for the life of the vehicle.