911 UPGRADED ALUMINUM ALTERNATOR FAN HOUSING
PORSCHE 911 UPGRADED ALUMINUM ALTERNATOR FAN HOUSING
Long discontinued from Porsche, EPS has manufactured an all aluminum precision injected molded upgraded replacement alternator fan housing for the 911. Our replacement fan housing is much more durable than its magnesium predecessor, and due to its precise manufacturing, you can expect a direct fit with no modifications needed.
The heat and vibration found in the engine compartment of an early 911 create a harsh environment and the original Alternator Fan Housing often falls victim to its environment. The aluminum replacement Alternator Fan Housing from EPS offers better resistance to corrosion and longer service life than the magnesium original while providing superior electrical conductivity.
*Note On 78-79 911SC You Will Need To Also Replace The Fan with an EPS
Part No: 93010600600EPS Part No: 930106006007PS
Features and Advantages:
- aluminum housing for durability
- less expensive than original replacement
- direct fit with no modifications needed
- 5 Year Warranty
- injection molded
- a lifetime piece, will last the life of the vehicle
- unlike original magnesium, this piece will not deform due to over tightened straps