AUDI Q5 DRIVESHAFT
AUDI Q5 DRIVE SHAFT CLAMPING CENTER SUPPORT
Part No: 7L6521102EPS
Permanently repair your drive shaft with the only end-all solution to the failure-prone drive shaft bearing center support.
Unfortunately, replacing the bearing support with another similar rubber mount will only bear the same results experienced with the factory rubber mount. This patented device, developed by the E.P.S. technician team, is the only true permanent fix to premature drive shaft center support failures. This is the only drive shaft center support solution that does not require you to remove your drive shaft, saving you hundreds in labor & downtime.
Why is the EPS Driveshaft Clamping Center Support the clear choice?
Backed by a full 2-year warranty, the E.P.S. drive shaft clamping center support takes a completely different approach to solving this all too common problem. Getting away from the proven failure-prone solid rubber vibration dampener, E.P.S. instead uses multiple hollow silicone pods. This design is much better equipped to withstand the constant compressing and stretching forces generated while in use. The silicone material also does a much better job of handling the heat and atmospheric conditions.
The EPS upgraded drive shaft clamping center support mount is a simple choice. Order yours today!
Click to View the Driveshaft Clamping Center Support Mount Installation Instructions
Benefits of the Upgraded Drive Shaft Clamping Center Support Mount
- Permanently repairs the notorious bearing support
- DIY installation - typically in under one hour using household tools
- No need to remove or disassemble your current drive shaft
- No need to re-balance your drive shaft
- No need to send in your faulty drive shaft
- No core charges
- 2 year unlimited mile warranty
- Lightweight - Spend less on shipping
- Will pay for itself in labor & shipping costs
- Save money & downtime
- patented system - US Patent 839150
*FLEX DISC INCLUDED WITH DRIVE SHAFT CLAMPING CENTER SUPPORT
Only at EPS will you find your replacement Audi Q5 Drive Shaft Clamping Center Support Mount at the great price of just $399. All of our Audi Center Supports come with a 24 month, unlimited mile warranty. You won't find an amazing deal like this anywhere else.
THE INNOVATIVE DRIVE SHAFT CLAMPING CENTER SUPPORT (DSCCS) BY EPS IS THE ONLY TRUE PERMANENT FIX TO PREMATURE BEARING SUPPORT FAILURES.
This patent-pending device was developed by our team of technicians whom over the course of 2 years were able to create what is now the end-all solution to failing bearing supports. The Drive Shaft Clamping Center Support Mount is the ONLY device that can be installed without removing the drive shaft from the vehicle or without requiring the disassembly of the drive shaft. Why is this so important?
1) BY NOT HAVING TO DISASSEMBLE THE DRIVE SHAFT MEANS THAT NO RE-BALANCING OF THE SHAFT IS REQUIRED. All other methods of bearing support replacement require this expensive and lengthy procedure. Failure to balance the once disassembled drive shaft would result in major vibrations.
2) OUR DRIVE SHAFT CLAMPING CENTER SUPPORT MOUNT INSTALLS EASILY TO YOUR DRIVE SHAFT, USING BASIC HOUSEHOLD TOOLS. This is a do-it-yourself repair that will save you very costly repair bills and unnecessary time down. Should you choose to have a professional install it, the labor times will be much less than drive shaft replacement or any other method of repair.
The EPS Drive Shaft Clamping Center Support Mount takes a completely different approach in solving this, all too common, problem. Getting away from the proven failure-prone solid rubber vibration dampener, we instead use multiple, hollow Silicone Pods. This design is much better equipped to withstand the constant compressing and stretching forces generated while in use. The silicone material also does a much better job of handling the heat and atmospheric conditions located under your vehicle. Even better, although we have over two years of use on our test vehicle and the DSCCS is still functioning flawlessly, in the rare event that any of the Pods on the DSCCS fail, they are very easily replaced in minutes.
THE CAUSE OF THE PREMATURE DRIVE SHAFT SUPPORT FAILURE
The cause of the premature drive shaft support failure is a direct result of too much continuous stress imposed upon the rubber in the mount. This is more the product of the drive shaft design than the quality of the rubber material in the mount. Unfortunately, by merely replacing the bearing support with another similar rubber mount you can expect much of the same results experienced with the factory rubber mount.